Denodo is looking for a creative, focused and well-organized individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for the three main goals:
- Tracking the success of marketing efforts by monitoring returns from our campaigns 30, 60, and 90 days from campaign date
- Ensuring success of field and online events by increasing the number of new leads attending the event
- Increasing opt-ins and improving the quality of our database to get better responses
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Marketing lead qualification
- 30-60-90 day campaign success reports
- Customer/ Prospect Intelligence – Look at contacts and determine if they like to receive emails, what types of whitepapers they read, what types of webinars they attend, etc.
- Accurately update Salesforce.com with the results and create reports
- Be a liaison to business development team – validate the campaign properly set up
- Research contacts to invite to an event using DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, iProfile, etc.
- Build target lists and do list pulls to identify prospects to invite to the marketing events
- Email / call attendees to confirm registration / participation at events
- Warm up the leads by calling some of the event attendees, and then pass on the warm leads to business development team to schedule meetings
- Follow up with event attendees after their initial interaction
Database Enrichment and Quality Improvement
- Send 1-1 emails to sales prospects whom we cannot touch via email marketing (because of opt-out)
- Increase the number of opt-ins
- Improve the quality of contacts in our database
- Increase open rate and conversion
Account Based Marketing
- Research contacts within Tier-1 and Tier-2 accounts (DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn) and email them the microsite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Expert in using Salesforce.com to quickly create reports, dashboards, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use Excel to create analytical reports.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, web-based technologies is a plus.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.