Denodo is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with multiple offices spanning North American and European locations. Denodo also drives operations through partners in Asia-Pacific and Latin America. We are the longest standing pure-play technology vendor in Data Virtualization, and are viewed as one of the founding fathers of this type of technology. As a Finance Manager, you will support the CFO in planning, organizing, and controlling all financial aspects of the Company in EMEA.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. This position will report to the CFO.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes and operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the preparation of financial reporting packages.
- Prepare budget and forecast for international operation.
- Coordinate international banking relationships and treasury functions.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Define, implement and manage internal control policies, procedures and protocol for international operation.
- Ensure timely and accurate country specific filings.
- Work closely with internal and external tax specialist in the development of appropriate tax strategies and preparation of relevant tax return filings, including transfer pricing.
- Implement appropriate international accounting standards and understand accounting differences.
- Serve as point person of contact for country specific audits with external auditors.
- Coordinate with external advisors the international compensation packages.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Spanish GAAP and IFRS.
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems and budgetary control.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Good command of Excel and accounting software.
- Sympathy with and understanding of the world of Software.
- Availability to travel and change residency.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.