Denodo Technologies is a Galician software company with international projection and offices in A Coruña (Spain), Madrid (Spain), London (UK), Palo Alto (CA, USA), Munich (Germany) and New York (NY, USA).
Denodo Platform is our software product to deploy Enterprise Data Services through Data Virtualization and Cloud Data Integration technologies. It provides consuming applications with unified data views over distributed and heterogeneous data sources, including Relational Databases, Multidimensional Databases, NoSQL databases, SOAP and REST Web Services, Packaged Applications (e.g. SAP), etc.
We are looking for engineers for our Product Development team in A Coruña (Spain), with future possibilities to stay in our offices from other countries.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Duties & Responsibilities
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Be a team worker with positive attitude.
- Deep knoweledge of JSE API.
- Deep knowledge of OO Design Patterns
- Knowledge of:
- SQL and Relational Databases.
- SOAP and REST Web Services
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (preferently Maven and GIT).
- Web Application Development
- Experience with Parallel Databases (e.g. Teradata, Netezza,...)
- Experience with Multidimensional Databases (e.g. SAP BW, Essbase,...)
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL Databases and BigData Technologies in general
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau,...)
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.