Senior Marketing Manager EMEA
Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated and dedicated individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will own the regional marketing for Denodo for all of EMEA and manage the success of our go-to-market efforts in the following areas:
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Marketing
- Demand Generation Support
- Partner Marketing Support
Munich or London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Understand market and competitive position, and target market needs.
- Working with a translation agency, adapt existing English content to regional needs – Germany, Spain, and France
- Create new compelling content in the local languages for the above regions as needed
- Content includes product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, white papers, solution briefs
- Enable EMEA sales teams – field, technical, and inside sales – with the information from the collateral
Marketing Communications – Analyst and Press Relations
- Establish contacts and relationships with EMEA analysts in established analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, BARC, and CXP
- Conduct briefings and inquiries with the analysts, and help increase their recommendation of Denodo to their clients
- Recruit and maintain a PR agency
- Working with the agency, get media interviews and bylined article placements
- Writing blogs, bylined articles, tweeting, LinkedIn groups, …
- Establish and cultivate relationships with EMEA customers
- Interview the customers and create case studies
- Invite the customers to be speakers in tradeshows and webinars, and work with them to submit abstracts and develop presentations
- Adapt US customer stories for use in EMEA sales and marketing efforts
Demand Generation Support
- Working with the demand generation team, attend and present at EMEA tradeshows, webinars, and Denodo events
- Develop emails and templates for sales to email prospective customers
- Prepare the messaging and the necessary collateral for the events
- Work with partners and customers to help prepare abstracts and presentations
Partner Marketing Support
- Working with partner marketing, provide support for partner recruitment and enablement
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, and/or demand generation with a focus on data management in the enterprise B2B software sector. Preferably with international experience in the software industry.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, web-based technologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers. Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
- Able to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Effective oral and written communication in German and English (knowledge of French is a plus, but not a requirement).
- Available to travel internationally (20% - 40%).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.