Senior Product Marketing Manager
Denodo is looking for a creative, focused and well-organized individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for creating compelling content for product collateral, case studies, presentations, white papers, online programs and the company website to reach to specific target markets and help define the right messages to those targets. This person will also empower our sales team with appropriate sales tools that can accelerate the sale. Finally, he/ she will also play an important role at Denodo and will act as speaker and thought leader in EMEA at different events and forums, helping the company to deliver its message both from the technical and business perspective. The location of this job offer is preferably Munich, but Madrid and London locations are also considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand market and competitive position, target market needs and create compelling messaging at the business solution, technical, and financial ROI levels for each target market.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral and messaging documents:
- Product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, white papers.
- Write Customer case studies by interviewing internal and customer personnel.
- Compelling messages for online, offline, and telemarketing campaigns.
- Solution briefs for targeted verticals.
- Work closely with Strategic Technology Office (STO) to translate technical vision into compelling messaging documents, marketing collateral, and demos.
- Develop sales tools including ROI calculators, PowerPoint presentations, solution selling sheets, and sales plays. Train sales, technical presales, and inside sales teams. Track and monitor competitive landscape, develop competitive cheat sheets, and ensure collateral and website accurately reflects the latest, differentiated product positioning.
- Working closely with the demand generation team, you will develop strategy and content for several online/offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results:
- Web seminars, tradeshows and events – with internal and external speakers.
- Text, newsletter, banner ads, whitepaper postings in targeted web / print media.
- Email marketing – email and landing page copy.
- Calling and email scripts and templates and VITO letters for telemarketing.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) and Search advertising.
- Collaborate with marketing communications team and support analyst and press relations activities, and customer advocacy.
- In support with social marketing team, write blogs, tweets, and engage in all aspects of social marketing to promote thought leadership and brand.
- Support field marketing with presentation at trade shows and conversations with conference attendees at booths.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management with a focus on data management in the enterprise B2B software sector. Preferably with international experience in the software industry.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, web-based technologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers. Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
- Able to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Effective oral and written communication in German and English (knowledge of French is a plus, but not a requirement).
- Available to travel internationally (20% - 40%).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.