Data Integration Architect
Your consulting projects will include integrating data in a virtual manner for operational and/or informational purposes - Integration of 100+ data sources for a Customer Service Multichannel IT Infrastructure; implementation of Logical Data Warehouses and Virtual Datamarts to support business intelligence, integration layers for Hadoop-based Data Lakes, and support for agile operational reporting on a diverse Big Data infrastructure are just a few flavours of your future projects.
Denodo Technologies, a leader on Enterprise Data Virtualization software, is looking for technical, passionate people to join our global team focusing on the DACH region. Do you love to engage with multiple technologies in complex environments? Do you want to create the solutions you envision for the largest organizations in the world? Are you ready to advise modern architecture practice on the pioneer projects? If so, this is a job for you.
Among your duties will be to evangelize, consult, train, troubleshoot and empower our clients’ know-how in Data Virtualization. To be successful in this role you will require a combination of technical expertise and client management skills to conduct on-site consulting and product implementation. Specifically, this position requires working directly with account executives to qualify and position solutions that solve complex build and release challenges for current and potential customers. In addition, this position works directly with engineers (ours, our partners, and our customers) to manage and implement deployments on-site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Obtain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform in order to deliver a superb technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development teams regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Trusted Advisorship for customers: Train and engage clients in architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform. Manage client expectations, establish credibility and problem-solving partnerships within all levels of the business ecosystem.
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials and/or documentation on related topics.
- BS or higher degree in Information Systems or Computer Science (or comparable qualification).
- Fluent in German and English to join a global team and perform internationally.
- Knowledge about operation of complex IT architectures (e.g. Data Warehouses, SOA, Data Integration, SAP)
- Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in Software-Engineering (e.g. programing, version control systems).
- Experience working with Big Data and/or NoSQL environments like Hadoop.
- Experience in Windows & Linux (and UNIX) operating systems in server environments.
- Business software implementation and integration projects (e.g. ETL/Data Warehouse architectures, CEP, BPM).
- Integration with packaged applications (e.g. relational databases, SAP, Siebel, Oracle Financials, Business Intelligence tools, …). web technologies, architectures and services –WOA, XaaS, ...-.
- Knowledge and experience on Enterprise Architecture Best Practices and Frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, etc.).
- Industry experience in supporting mission critical software components.
- Experience in attending customer meetings and writing technical documentation.
Wir empfehlen gute IT Bewerber unseren Partnern auf ITbavaria.de weiter.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.