Denodo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to assume the role of Cloud Product Owner. This person will drive Denodo’s Cloud product strategy and go-to-market efforts, liaising with the marketing and product development teams to ensure the success of the Denodo Platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Denodo’s Managed Cloud Service. The selected candidate will also be responsible for driving Denodo’s Cloud partner strategy to complement the Cloud product strategy.
This is an important role within a rapidly growing software company in a rapidly changing market. The selected candidate will be driving a strategic priority of the company and will have frequent exposure to the executive management team within Denodo.
Palo Alto, CA / New York, NY
1. Cloud Product Owner
- Own the Denodo Cloud offerings from a strategy and revenue perspective and determine the product capabilities, pricing, and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with Cloud ecosystem partners to propose / develop joint solutions using Denodo
- Continuously evaluate cloud landscape, hosting partners, and competitive offerings to evolve Denodo Cloud roadmap and competitive position.
2. Cloud Offering Go-to-market
- Define and drive go-to-market strategy for Cloud offerings using multiple channels - Online, Denodo Sales, Cloud Partners, Systems Integrators.
- Work with Marketing on product collateral, promotional campaigns, and to execute on go-to-market strategy to ensure the success of the Cloud offerings.
- Work with Business Development, Channels and Sales team to educate and promote cloud offerings
- Create Cloud adoption and migration pathways for prospects and customers (from Denodo Express, POC to Production, On-Premise to Cloud, etc.)
3. Cloud Product Partnerships
- Working with other team members, drive the Denodo Cloud Partner strategy.
- Understand the cloud provider ecosystem and their plans at 3 levels: Cloud infrastructure ; Cloud Applications and ISVs; Cloud Integrators/Solution Providers.
- Identify opportunities for Denodo to play a critical role in these technology stacks and recommend Cloud partnerships to leverage these opportunities.
- Working with Cloud partners and the Denodo Development and Services teams ensure the Denodo Cloud offerings are optimized for the Cloud environment.
4. Managed Cloud Service
- Determine the market opportunity for a managed cloud service for data virtualization platform.
- Based on (a), define the requirements for a managed cloud service.
- Work with the Denodo Development and Services teams to ensure that the product capabilities to support a Denodo managed service are defined.
Palo Alto, CA
BS/BA or higher degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
5+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with a strong focus on managing the product strategy and go-to-market for Cloud infrastructure or SaaS products.
Track record of results-oriented product management that sets and achieves metrics for increased adoption, revenue, and market share.
Excellent knowledge and experience of the Cloud infrastructure ecosystem and the trends affecting this ecosystem.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts inside and outside the company.
Active listener, inquisitive and passionate about Cloud technology.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.