Marketing Programs Manager, Demand Generation
Denodo is looking for a creative, focused, well-organized and detail oriented individual to join the marketing team. Reporting to the Principal Marketing Manager, the selected candidate will be primarily responsible for managing the day-to- day execution of marketing activities and demand generation campaigns and tactics, ensuring they meet all scope, are on time, and to budget through effective management of timelines, people and process.
Palo Alto, CA
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute and coordinate end-to- end marketing project work plans that meet the requirements of the marketing plans for events, webinars and integrated campaigns
- Oversee online programs including email campaigns, online content syndication, etc. –ensuring optimal results.
- Execute and coordinate all demand/lead generation program tactics/projects on-time and on-budget
- Support all pre-event, onsite and post-even logistics and operational requirements for all events including onsite support as needed.
- List Management – manage list development that meet the list select criteria of the specified campaigns.
- Analyze and report on marketing program/campaign efficiency and activity results.
- Lead management – manage all marketing leads including ensuring leads are uploaded to CRM systems, enrichment, follow-up, and reporting on lead conversion progress, etc.
- Support sales and business development with marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts and sales customer visits.
- Other duties as assigned to support North America field marketing, lead and demand generation initiatives.
1. BA/BS degree, preferably minimum 2 years demand gen experience in a B2B software company.
2. Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
3. Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements.
4. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
5. Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
6. Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
7. Knowledge of Salesforce is required.
8. Knowledge of ON24 webinar platform and any other marketing tools is a plus.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.