Senior Solution Consultant
The Senior Solution Consultant will be responsible for technical account leadership and management for the Denodo Sales Cycle accross multiple strategic accounts, including relationships with technical counterparts within those organizations. The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management personnel and will be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
Primary locations for these positions is Palo Alto, CA (USA) but experienced and proven candidates will have the ability of working remote/telecommute.
Palo Alto, CA
Duties & Responsibilities
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- Five+ years as a Sales/Solution Engineer, Consultant or Enterprise Architect
- Hands-on working experience in any of the following areas:
- Enterprise development technologies such as Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services, JMS, as well as with relational databases
- Business software implementation and integration projects (e.g. ETL/Data Warehouse architectures, CEP, BPM)
- Integration with packaged applications (e.g. relational databases, SAP, Siebel, Oracle Financials, BI tools, …)
- Web technologies and architectures –SaaS, WOA-
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Knowledge and experience on Enterprise Architecture Best Practices and Frameworks will be a plus
- A “can do” attitude.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.