Responsibilities & Duties
1. Manage lead generation campaigns in SEA and Australia in close coordination with global marketing team and territorial sales teams.
2. Contribute to global marketing planning with territorial initiatives that leverage global marketing content, complement the Company go to market strategy and/or contribute to maximizing the marketing impact in the assigned territory.
3. Develop strategy and content for several online/offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results and in coordination with the global marketing team:
- Web seminars, trade shows, and events – with internal and external speakers
- Text, newsletter, banner ads, white paper postings in targeted web/print media
- Email marketing – prioritize database of leads and execute targeted campaigns
- Calling scripts and messages for telemarketing
- Pay-per-click (PPC) and Search advertising
4. Drive improvements to the website to maximize lead capture and relevant content.
5. Create marketing collateral and messaging documents
- Product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, white papers
- Write Customer case studies by interviewing internal and customer personnel
- Compelling messages for online/offline marketing campaigns
6. Develop sales tools including ROI calculators, powerpoint presentations, solution selling sheets, competitive cheat sheets, etc. to help sales with instruments to facilitate engagements with prospects.
7. Support analyst and press relations activities in SEA & Australia
8. Work closely with Sales to optimize lead qualification/feedback into refining marketing
9. Manage the Denodo Community (customers, partners, developers) through online programs and services.
1. BA/BS degree
2. A minimum of 5 years general marketing experience in technology sector with minimum 2 years in outbound product marketing for enterprise software
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. Exceptional attention to detail
6. Solid written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
8. Ability to analyze data
9. “Can do” attitude and Creative use of limited resources.
10. Ability to travel
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, web-based technologies
2. Proven track record in results-driven marketing campaigns.
3. B2B sales and event marketing in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
4. Experience with social media.
5. Experience with:
- Salesforce CRM
- Email marketing software
- Google Analytics