The Technical Delivery Manager will act as the primary technical interface point to ensure customer’s success using data virtualization.
Your consulting projects will include integrating data in a virtual manner for operational and/or informational purposes - Integration of 100+ data sources for a Customer Service Multichannel IT Infrastructure; implementation of Logical Data Warehouses and Virtual Datamarts to enable modern Business Intelligence solutions, Integration Layers for Hadoop-based Data Lakes, and support for Agile Operational Reporting on a diverse Big Data infrastructure are just a few flavours of your future projects.
Denodo is always looking for technical, passionate people to join our Services Engineering team. We want a professional who will travel, evangelize, manage, and troubleshoot to enhance our clients’ journey around Data Virtualization.
Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth path for technical, product and customer-facing roles, direct mentorship, and access to senior management as part of a global team. Your mission is to help our clients, partners and prospects to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo's data virtualization capability in many solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
In this role you will require a combination of high technical expertise, customer and partner relationship management skills to conduct on-site and off-site engagements. In this position you will work directly with engineers, managers and business users in order to understand business and technical requirements and provide guidance and solutions.
You will oversee the successful delivery of all services under your management from kickoff to closeout, including determining scope details and monitoring the progress to ensure it conforms to customer expectations and contractual agreements. You will need to maintain strong relationships with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across customers and partners’ organizations.
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor to major Denodo customers.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Enthusiastically present software solutions to customers, from IT managers and technicians to C-level executives.
- Know when and where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, and make effective use of those resources.
- Manage consultants and engineers, support in escalation situations, performance, and general team coordination within your region.
- Coordinate customer, partners and team members to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Promote knowledge and best practices while managing deliverables and client expectations.
- Build interpersonal relationships with other Denodo teams.
- Ensure project staffing and profitability requirements are met.
Product and technical knowledge:
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Capable of leading the development of custom demos and PoCs based and beyond customer requirements.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Experience Range: 4+ years in similar customer-facing positions.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, or equivalent technical training or experience within a technical consulting practice.
- Technical background, with experience in both architecture and technical consulting.
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors.
- Proven ability to understand the technical impact of projects from supportability, scalability, and repeatability aspects, as well as the business impact to both Denodo and customers in delivering and scoping projects.
- Excellent cross-functional communication and people management skills.
- Direct, hands-on experience in people management through managing a team, including a successful track record in talent development within the team.
- Willingness to travel.
- Familiarity with enterprise software architectures and application development and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of project management processes and experience with revenue-based project reporting.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.