Account Managers - Washington DC, New York, Boston (USA)
We are seeking talented candidates with a proven track record of exceeding goals in enterprise software sales in at least the last three years. Candidates should show good knowledge of the middleware software market in the region and superior communication and closing skills to sell licenses, and software services around different business uses and verticals.
The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced sales and marketing leadership and be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
The assigned territory will be the US Northeastern region.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Contribute to direct sales based on agreed criteria. Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts, and close new business deals.
- Coordinate assigned territorial and account sales with corporate sales functions and report sales activity.
- Contribute to marketing strategies and plans to identify opportunities in territory.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years of results-driven software sales experience.
- Sales experience in the enterprise software market, dealing with middleware and with data and application integration solutions around ETLs, Data Warehouses, Data Bases, CRMs, ERPs, and content management tools.
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
- Capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold-calling prospects to negotiating enterprise-wide contracts.
- Good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com, and include "Account Manager"- (location) in the subject.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.