Product Marketing Manager - Palo Alto, CA
Denodo is looking for a creative, focused and well-organized individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for creating compelling content for product collateral, case studies, presentations, whitepapers, online programs and the company websites to reach to specific target markets and help define the right messages to those targets. He/She will also empower our sales team with appropriate sales tools that accelerate the sale.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Understand market and competitive position, target market needs and create compelling messaging at the business solution, technical, and financial ROI levels for each target market.
Create marketing collateral and messaging documents
- Product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, whitepapers
- Write Customer case studies by interviewing internal and customer personnel
- Compelling messages for online / offline marketing campaigns
Develop sales tools including ROI calculators, powerpoint presentations, solution selling sheets, competitive cheat sheets, etc.
Develop strategy and content for several online/offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results:
- Web seminars, tradeshows and events – with internal and external speakers
- Text, newsletter, banner ads, whitepaper postings in targeted web / print media
- Email marketing – prioritize database of leads and execute targeted campaigns
- Calling scripts and messages for telemarketing
- Pay-per-click (PPC) and Search advertising
Support analyst and press relations activities
Drive improvements to website to maximize lead capture and relevant content.
Knowledge & Skills
- BA/BS degree.
- 4+ years general marketing experience in technology sector with minimum 2 years in outbound product marketing for enterprise software.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, web-based technologies
- Strong in powerpoint, excel; familiar with graphics software and online marketing tools
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Presentation skills a plus.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include San Francisco Product Marketing Manager in the subject.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.