- Logitech needed to transition IT operations to the cloud to increase performance via more reliable, efficient, and cost-effective data analytics.
- Performance and time/speed-to-delivery issues needed to be addressed; the data warehouse could no longer be extended.
- Security requirements across multiple analytical tools needed to be centralized.
- The Denodo Platform establishes a consistent business layer in the cloud (AWS) and prevents users from directly accessing the data sources.
- The Denodo Platform integrates data across Redshift, other cloud, and on-premises sources and feeds Tableau, Pentaho BA, and other analytics tools.
- The Denodo Platform serves as a central security layer to ensure secure access across multiple analytics tools.
- Efficiency and reliability – Logitech’s transition to the cloud has been embraced as a model for innovation and agility.
- Consistent security – synchronized security across multiple analytics tools.
- Agility – Rapid prototyping of new data sources with proper governance structure.
Download this document to read about how the Denodo Platform made Logitech’s journey to the cloud possible.
Download this webinar to learn how to build a hybrid data fabric to integrate and deliver information across on-premises and cloud seamlessly.
Download this webinar to learn about the business rationale for migrating to the cloud and how data virtualization enables the migration.