They are software & hardware platform vendors offering technologies that complement and support Denodo products. Technology partners collaborate with Denodo on a co-sell basis aimed at providing additional value for solutions, joint business opportunities and revenues for both organizations. Examples of technology partners are: BI vendors, Customer Interaction Management vendors, database and integration middleware vendors.
- More revenues:
Collaborating with Denodo provides our technology partners with additional revenues from joint sales and referral fees.
- Increased market visibility:
Associating a technology platform with Denodo presents an image of innovation and good relationship between leading companies to the market.
- Versions of Denodo products for internal training, demonstration and prototyping purposes.
- Training on Denodo products.
- Technical support and upgrading.
- Development of commercial strategies.
- Joint marketing campaigns and activities and the creation of sales opportunities.
- Sales material: product datasheets, customers' case studies, leaflets.
- Use of Denodo branding and logos.
Our Technology Partners
- Bitam is a global provider of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) software solutions for Business Intelligence (BI), Financial Planning, and Strategic Planning. EPM software powers the metrics that enable performance reporting, governance, and accountability to help businesses analyze, plan, and manage their business operations to meet business-critical goals. The Bitam suite of solutions offers a rapid deployment rate, an industry leading user adoption rate and low total cost of ownership. Bitam, founded in 2000, is headquartered in Roswell, GA and has a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Bitam has served more than 1500 customers including Pfizer, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Johnson Controls, Pemex, GNC, Black & Decker, Janssen and government clients, through direct sales or our extensive partner network. For more information visit www.bitam.com
- QlikTech International AB, a business intelligence software company, provides in-memory analysis and reporting solutions for enterprise and individual customers. The company offers QlikView, a business analysis solution for delivering business analysis dashboards and reports. It serves automotive, banking, engineering, construction and real estate, government, healthcare, industrial machinery, insurance, media, medical devices, mill products, natural resources, oil, gas and chemicals, pharmaceuticals, retail and wholesale distribution, services, telecommunications, transportation and logistics, travel, hospitality and entertainment, securities and investments, utilities, healthcare, securities and investments, and utilities industries. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Lund, Sweden with additional offices in North America and Europe. It has operations in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, and Scandinavia.For more information, visit www.qliktech.com
- Talisma (currently belonging to nGenera), is the leading Customer Interaction Management (CIM) software solution provider enabling organizations globally to deliver an exceptional online customer experience while dramatically increasing their efficiency and effectiveness. Talisma’s customers include Aetna, AOL, Canon, Citibank, Comcast, Dell, DHL, Ford, University of Notre Dame, Microsoft, Pitney Bowes, Siemens, Sony, and Sprint. Talisma is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, and has offices located across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America. For more information, visit www.talisma.com
- SKS software put the expertise to meet customer requirements into the system instead of having to extensively train agents. This not only prevents knowledge decay as trained agents leave, it also creates a valuable corporate asset in the form of a knowledgebase, but not just in the traditional sense. The system provides a single, intelligent user interface to allow agents to handle the most complex calls without the need to navigate between multiple systems and multiple screens. This results in improved productivity, increased customer service and reduced call centre costs. SKS software is a denodo partner in the area of Customer Service / Contact Centre. For more information visit