Course developed by Compegence, a Competency Development Partner
This workshop covers the business need for Logical Data Warehousing, challenges faced by existing EDWs and the evolving state of LDW Architecture and Patterns with real-life business Use Cases across functions and industries. It will examinate the complete life cycle of Architecting LDW solutions towards enabling Digital Transformation and Real time Analytics in the era of disparate Big Data, along with End to End Practitioner perspectives of enterprise class EDW/LDW implementations around security, performance, business user self-service, and more.
1 Day of Instructor-led Training.
An understanding of business technologies and solution architectures.
- Business need for LDW in the era of Digital Transformation
- Practitioner perspectives of Adoption of BI in enterprises
- Associated Challenges in BI adoption and how to address them
- Shifting DW Trends and SMAC impacts
- Introduction to LDW with Architecture and Use-case perspectives
- LDW Architecture Patterns with Business Use Cases of LDW in functions & Industries
- Architecture building blocks, design patterns and solution architecture alternative evaluations
- Participant Use case scenarios, based on LDW and Digital Transformation
- LDW Business Case solution with architecture scenarios
- Solution Architecture Alternatives and validation approaches
- Solution Demo with Modern Data Sources, with end to end lifecycle case
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Express Platform from the Denodo Community Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- At virtual classrooms*: $500 USD, £330, 400€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
*Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
This Business Solutions Architecture Workshop is brought to you by our Partners and marketed by Denodo. By registering for this course, you acknowledge that Denodo is not responsible for errors, omissions, opinions, and any copyright issues in the course content which are the sole responsibility of the Partner and Instructors.