Denodo is looking for a creative, focused, well-organized and highly-motivated individual to drive their Partner and Channel Sales in the North American region. This individual will win, maintain, and expand relationships with channel, reseller, and systems integrator / consulting partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The role carries an Indirect / Influenced Sales quota and requires working closely with marketing to drive joint demand-generation and with Direct Sales colleagues in the field to accelerate opportunities through partners. Operating at a strategic level, the candidate will help create new programs and incentives to grow partner ecosystem for sales and services that meet the needs of both partners and customers, so this position is not routine.
• BS/BA or higher degree
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with a strong focus on indirect sales and channel development for a software company.
• Track record of results-oriented sales and partner management that sets and achieves metrics for partner recruiting, enablement, opportunity generation, revenue.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of the workings of reseller, systems integrator and consulting ecosystem. Past relationships and network is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts both within and outside the company.
• Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
• Willingness to travel around 25-50%.
• Be a team worker with a positive attitude.