IT Service Desk TechnicianBoise, ID, USA - Information Technology
Looking for real-world experience working with cutting-edge technology? Denodo is looking for technical and passionate people to join our team!
As an employee at Denodo Technologies, you’ll become part of our exceptional team. With ongoing mentorship and training throughout the program from some of the most highly regarded data virtualization experts, you will learn invaluable technical skills and boost your confidence in the working world.
- Develop novel solutions to address key customer focus areas involving employee security, laptops, Cloud, help desk services and technical support.
- Fix real internal technical cases by exploiting solutions and features from lead technicians.
- Build tools to improve and automate the user experience of our internal staff and deploy known solutions.
- Understand the Denodo systems in detail and provide expert advice to internal users when facing problems or trying to understand new devices and documentation.
- Diagnose and resolve employee inquiries related to operating software and products in their environment.
What can you expect:
- Boost your knowledge to advance your career in the tech industry. Gain first-hand experience with the award winning Denodo Team.
- Mentorship and training from our team of support experts.
Boise, ID, USA
Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 & 11
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Curiosity and continuous learning.
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Foreign languages will be a plus.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Google Chrome and Web Services, hardware and software use.
- Any experience working in server environments (Windows or Linux) will be a plus.
- Any experience working with programming languages (Java) or scripting (Python) will be a plus.
- Any experience working with Azure domains or other domain systems will be a plus.
- Any experience working with customers on a daily basis will be a plus.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.