Denodo is looking for a smart, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for executing and managing online programs to drive pipeline generation and acceleration - ensuring they meet sales and marketing goals and targets, are accomplished with excellence, and within budget through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities
• Manage execution of digital/online plan including email marketing, webinars, and paid social media advertising.
• Work with creative team to produce imagery including design and build of emails, landing pages, banners, and other creative materials
• Build and optimize existing paid channels, along with the authority and budget to explore and assess new ones
• Implement nurture programs, expanding content ideas and themes to segmenting audiences, and building them in Marketo
• Develop execution plan with detailed task list and track through completion using project management tool including assignment of tasks to others and following up with them to ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
• Work with inside sales to gauge, measure, and optimize program effectiveness and drive adoption and lead follow-up
• Plan, coordinate, and executive online and digital programs with excellent attention to details.
• Optimize programs for success; tracking all aspects of program execution to prescribed metrics, and analyzing results to track program efficiency, timeliness, and creative success.
• Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed.
• Build target lists using targeted segmentation criteria for digital/online and nationwide offline campaigns.
• Qualify incoming leads per Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) definition and ensure that they are uploaded to CRM system from all online programs and field marketing events in a timely fashion, assigned to sales, and followed up by sales development reps ensuring follow-up in progress.
• Create email templates for sales development reps to follow up with the assigned leads, utilizing content provided by demand generation managers
• Other duties as assigned to support North America demand generation initiatives.
• BA/ BS degree with 3-5 years of marketing experience, focused in online / digital demand generation (including digital, paid social media, email marketing) in a B2B software company.
• Proven track record of creating and executing digital /online marketing programs.
• Experience creating and reporting on events using Salesforce.com and Marketo
• Ability to initiate and execute multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
• Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
• Experience in database marketing, list segmentation and analytics.
• Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements.
• Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
• Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
• Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) is required.