Business Operations Specialist
As a Business Operations Specialist you will be responsible for providing support and training to business users on company’s reporting systems and tools. You will also be responsible for administering business operational processes.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Location: Chennai, India
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as power user of Company’s reporting systems and tools.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of reported data.
- Train and support business users on Salesforce and other business applications.
- Obtain and process business information to support business operations and to contribute to the development of business plans and strategies.
- Improve business operations processes and systems to ensure that information systems support departmental business operational needs.
- Provide administrative support to Sales teams in Quote-to-cash process.
- Assist in development of internal communications and presentations.
- Work closely with other departments of the Company to understand current and future business needs.
- Support the Operations team to develop relevant dashboards, reports and analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- SalesForce.com experience is a must.
- Experience in a similar role in the Software industry is desired.
- Expertise in working with cross-functional teams within individuals in remote locations.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.