Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for developing our website and connect with all related platforms, like the marketing automation tool, blog, CRM, and webinar platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with advanced skills in the following platforms, technologies and environments:
- Demonstrable experience in Drupal 7 (Drupal 8 and migrations from 7 to 8 also valuable)
- Responsive and mobile design / cross-browser development.
- Forms development and integration mapping CRM, database...)
- Experience working with RESTFul Services and APIs.
- Angular (1.x, 2.x), ReactJS or similar.
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (pref. Maven and Git).
The candidate needs to prove at least 3 to 5 years of experience working with the above and must demonstrate capability with sample portfolio of work.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- UX / UI design
- Wordpress knowledge and experience is also Interesting.
- SEO-on page
- Experience working with CRM and / or Marketing Automation Tools
- BS / BE / MCA or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team worker with a positive attitude.
- Having constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Passion for all activities related to web/mobile development.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.