As a Finance Manager, you will support the Finance Direction based in Spain in planning, organizing, and controlling all financial aspects of the Company in APAC. We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes and operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. The ideal candidate will have proven experience building out the entire accounting and finance process within ERP environment with attention to scalability, controls and efficiency. You are a very hands-on and detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- From the finance perspective, lead end-to-end the development, implementation and lifecycle management of company’s ERP system acting as business user (Experience with NetSuite will be a plus).
Accounting, Reporting & Audit
- Be responsible for preparing and reviewing the accounting and compliance functions of the Company's subsidiaries in APAC.
- Oversee the preparation of APAC financial reporting packages.
- Implement appropriate international accounting standards and understand accounting differences between US GAAP and IFRS.
- Serve as point person of contact for country specific audits with external auditors. Facilitates the annual audit with external auditors.
- Ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare budget and forecast for APAC operation.
- Analyze financial trends and make recommendations for enhancement.
Internal control processes
- Define, implement, and manage internal control policies, procedures and protocols for global scalability of accounting and finance systems.
- Play a key role in the adoption of new business processes and reporting standards based on changes in regulatory environment.
- Identify opportunities for improvement (people, process and technology) and implement approved changes.
Additional Finance Tasks
- Coordinate international APAC banking relationships and treasury functions.
- Ensure timely and accurate country specific filings.
- Work closely with external tax specialist in the development of appropriate tax strategies and preparation of relevant tax return filings, including transfer pricing.
- Provide guidance to and define training for accounting teams on proper operational accounting processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or Information Technologies specializing in Accounting.
- 6-8+ years experience in a similar position.
- Global experience leading end-to-end NetSuite ERP and consolidation systems implementation.
- Strong knowledge and technical skills in applying US GAAP rules.
- Experience in a finance role in enterprise software companies with both product and service revenue; SaaS/subscription highly desirable.
- Good command of financial systems controls.
- Proven knowledge of accounting and finance business processes including financial consolidation, record to report, order to cash, procure to pay, cash management and fixed assets.
- Excellent command of Excel and accounting software.
- Proven strength in leadership, project management and driving change across the organization.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence and build strong relationships and to work with cross-functional teams.
- Used to working across global time zones and locations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Availability to travel.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.