Denodo is looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team in Chennai. We are seeking a designer with professional drive, curiosity, and excellent teamwork skills. You must be eager to learn and contribute on a variety of levels.
This role involves in-house design creation of communication assets aligned with our marketing strategies and branding guidelines. You will work across a wide range of creative disciplines including: branding, design for events, web design, digital and print design. You must have a solid background in visual communications and an understanding of typography, layout and current design trends.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a team of driven and experienced marketing professionals to help Denodo share its message worldwide.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work creatively within guidelines and existing assets.
- Design marketing/product materials such as documents, brochures, infographics, sales presentations, flyers, trade show booths, emails, digital and social media promotions.
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of company websites.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Meet deadlines and accomplish tasks as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with advanced design skills, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable graphic / web design experience with a portfolio of relevant work samples (only applications with a portfolio will be considered).
- High proficiency with Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- A good understanding of the latest web trends / build techniques, in particular Responsive Design.
- Front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap).
- A strong eye for visual and typographical composition with keen attention to detail.
- Pragmatic approach to design with a consistent output.
- Agility in a high pressure environment with changing deadlines and multiple projects.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Proactive, task-driven and positive attitude.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Video / motion graphics training and skills.
- An understanding of UI & UX principles and how to apply them.
- User research experience.
- The competence will be assessed in other languages besides English (Spanish / German / French / Japanese preferably).
Only applications with a portfolio will be considered.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.