Graphic DesignerChennai, INDIA - Other
Denodo is looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team in Chennai. We are seeking a designer with professional drive, curiosity, and excellent teamwork skills. You must be eager to learn and contribute on a variety of levels.
This role involves in-house design creation of communication assets aligned with our marketing strategies and branding guidelines. You will work across a wide range of creative disciplines including: branding, design for events, web design, digital and print design. You must have a solid background in visual communications and an understanding of typography, layout and current design trends.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a team of driven and experienced marketing professionals to help Denodo share its message worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work creatively within guidelines and existing assets.
- Design marketing/product materials such as documents, brochures, infographics, sales presentations, flyers, tradeshow booths, emails, digital and social media promotions.
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of company websites and microsites.
- Create and edit videos for websites, webinars, and virtual events.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Meet deadlines and accomplish tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with advanced design skills, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable 5+ years of graphic / web design experience with a portfolio of relevant work samples (only applications with a portfolio will be considered).
- High proficiency with Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere).
- Video editing / motion graphics skills are required.
- A strong eye for visual and typographical composition with keen attention to detail.
- Pragmatic approach to design with a consistent output.
- Agility in a high pressure environment with changing deadlines and multiple projects.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Proactive, task-driven and positive attitude.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
Nice to Have
- A good understanding of the latest web trends / build techniques, in particular Responsive Design.
- Front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap).
- An understanding of UI & UX principles and how to apply them.
- User research experience.
- Knowledge of Marketo or similar marketing automation tools is a plus.
Only applications with a portfolio will be considered.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.