As a Junior Business Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support and training to business users on company’s reporting systems and tools. You will also be responsible for administering business operational processes.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Location: Chennai, India
Duties & Responsibilities
· Act as power user of Company’s reporting systems and tools.
· Ensure accuracy of data in Salesforce and other databases.
· Train and support business users on Salesforce and other business applications.
· Assist in the extraction and validation of data.
· Provide administrative support to Sales teams in Quote-to-cash process.
· Assist in development of internal communications and presentations.
· Support the Operations team to develop relevant dashboards, reports and analytics.
· Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 1-3 years of experience.
· Experience in extracting and analyzing data.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Critical thinking to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
· Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
· SalesForce.com experience is desired. Salesforce Lightning knowledge is an advantage.