Marketing Operations AssociateChennai, INDIA - Marketing
Denodo is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for coordinating the activities across different marketing functions and improving the quality of our marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally across Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Business Operations, and Accounting & Finance teams, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously, while consistently meeting deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Document detailed business, functional, and technical processes pertaining to Marketing function.
- Marketing lead processing: lead qualification, upload, and tracking in Salesforce.com (SFDC) of all leads across events, digital campaigns, and other marketing programs.
- Track web-based lead requests and assign them to business development representatives.
- Prepare pre- and post-marketing reports for events and distribute them to the sales and marketing teams.
- Assist with preparing and disseminating internal marketing communications to sales teams and company about the availability of marketing assets, marketing activities and results.
- Track the marketing expenses by updating the marketing budget/expense tracker spreadsheets.
- Be the marketing point of contact liaising with the finance department. Assist with creating purchase orders, logging the expenses in reports, and performing other financial administrative tasks.
- Be the liaison between marketing and legal for safe recordkeeping of legal contracts.
- Eager to learn new tools and undertake the necessary training to master them.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required (BBA Marketing or similar).
- 2+ years of experience in marketing is preferred, working with global teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as quantitative aptitude.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Familiarity with Financial accounting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Experience in a B2B technology firm is a plus.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.