Sales Enablement / Training Specialist
The Opportunity: - This role is focused on driving employee onboarding / training across the multiple products and departments. In this role you will be responsible for the enablement process and creating, building and gathering content and delivering this content to the entire organization and providing training. You will lead the process of developing, managing and continuously improving the enablement content and collateral and will determine training effectiveness and improvements as needed.
Location: Chennai, India
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop curriculum for new employee onboarding course.
- Design delivery methods for employee onboarding course, including hands on lab experiences.
- Deliver virtual and classroom training to a non-technical audience.
- Manage resources in support of training delivery for role-based onboarding class sessions.
- Provide coaching on effective training techniques, and create and conduct train the trainer sessions for participants.
- Develop course content (across multiple products and departments) at a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, and recorded formats.
- Maintain course content in conjunction with applicable new product release functionality.
- Maintain and update curriculum around new process updates.
- Identify opportunities to improve, update, or customize training materials to meet the needs of the audience.
- Conduct course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training and incorporate measurement and assessment results into future training.
- Update and maintain employee onboarding paths for all roles.
- Support and mentor new employees on the onboarding process.
- Consult with subject matter experts, business owners, and peers to meet business training and enablement needs across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Manage class and onboarding activities across geographically-dispersed teams, defining project timelines, and identifying priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Flexibility, the ability to work in an agile and changing environment.
- Experience in training and applying curriculum development and instructional design practices and methodologies to support training creation and delivery.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and course development methodologies, and understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing tools like: CRM, Sales Enablement Tools, Marketing Automation tools and others.
- High level of creativity, independence and dependability.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- 5+ years proven training experience in a field capacity.
- 5+ years proven experience with:
- video editing software (Pinnacle Studio, Nero, Adobe Premier Pro or similar);
- eLearning Authoring tools (Adobe Captivate or similar);
- platform for e-learning (Litmos or similar).
- Strong communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Be empathetic and influential without being authoritative.
- Ability to effectively interface with business leadership.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong facilitation and classroom management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, and editing skills.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.