Senior Partner Marketing Manager, APAC
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and results-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for managing marketing efforts with technology and system integration partners to drive pipeline generation and acceleration and ensuring sales and marketing goals and targets are met through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Working with the Business Development managers, establish and maintain relationships across APAC with key alliances / business development, partner marketing, and corporate marketing managers, directors, and executives in Tier 1, 2, and 3 technology and global and regional system integration organizations, such as Amazon (AWS), Microsoft, Tableau, TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, and HCL.
- Plan and execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Partner Days, Boot Camps, etc.) within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Use online mediums, google ads, and leverage corporate web to support the recruitment of partners.
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos and quotes for building brand awareness.
- Work with partners,the demand generation and business development teams in the region to develop and execute joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, and solution.
- Leverage relationships with partners to increase brand awareness, and generate leads, both with and through partners.
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship / involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, and virtual summits (e.g. Denodo DataFest and Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
- Own and maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs, webinars, roundtable panels, C-level executive dinners, and hands on labs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology and / or services perspective.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization and Denodo.
- Own, develop, and disseminate partner branding, blog, and press release guidelines.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Develop partner marketing tools to ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Create and release global partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters and lead nurture alerts.
- Work with partners to develop and issue press releases, media alerts, and bylined articles.
- Work with partners to develop blogs and videos that can be posted on Denodo’s website, blogsite (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners’ blogsites.
- Promote the joint partner participation and branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, and Google Drive.
- Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems and budgetary control.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Good command of Excel and accounting software.
- Sympathy with and understanding of the world of Software.
- Availability to travel and change residency.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.