Sales Enablement Communications ManagerChicago, IL, USA - Sales
Reporting to the Enablement Project Manager, the Delivery and Communications Manager is the external “face, voice and personality” of the Sales Enablement Team, providing support to those who require the services of the team. The Delivery and Communications Manager ensures that communication and delivery of enablement/on-boarding content/services, is effective and meets expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements strategies and tactics for communicating the value proposition of the Sales Enablement Team and assists people with accessing and benefiting from the services of the Sales Enablement Team.
- Advises and guides all Sales Enablement Team members on communications topics, best practices and techniques
- Provides a personalized support to those entering into and receiving, on-boarding and enablement services
- Manages, monitors, records and responds to enablement support request processes for new enablement requests, enablement application support (learning platforms, content/asset management, desktop tools for sales collaboration, etc.), and all other queries related to the activity of the Sales Enablement function.
- Works closely with the different members of the Sales Enablement Team in order to best service and execute requests for enablement/onboarding assistance.
- Promotes adoption of key content and messages and of enablement opportunity attendance
- Manages and structures, according to business priorities, a corporate calendar of enablement/informational events and the release of information, whatever department, team, or individual is responsible for delivery
- “Sells” the value proposition of enablement, to promote engagement, advocacy and assimilation
- Ensures the good functioning of the dissemination of content and information to those requesting them and those implicated by them, using the most efficient communication methods and formats at their disposal
- Designs and executes feedback and survey programs to ensure coherence and satisfaction of deliverables
- Designs and implements a multichannel approach to communications including social media, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Assists in the development and configuration of tools required to support enablement requests, enablement and asset delivery, and (internal Sales Enablement Teamand external Sales Enablement Team) communication efforts
- Defines and promotes best practices in the usage of enablement infrastructure and the socialization thereof in order to help the sales organization maximize value from it
- Acts as a host, moderator, communicator and engagement/event manager/planner for internal and external enablement (webinar, podcast, videos interviews, podcast, meetings, ….) and supporting events (team meetings, marketing events, educational events, …)
- Provides voice and personal presence to the development of enablement content assets such as videos, animations, podcasts, audio recordings etc.
- Is responsible for the design, building, execution, monitoring and documentation of communication management and related activity governance processes
- Embraces and contributes to, Denodo’s company values
Chicago, IL, USA
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Marketing or other relative qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in customer facing roles such as marketing, selling
- Knowledge of how software companies operate
- English fluency with literacy in other languages also highly desirable
- Proactive, capable of working at strategic and operational levels
- Experience of communications roles in, for example, event management, newsletter publication, editorial/publications, public presentations, interviewing,
- Experience in tools for communication such MS365, MS Teams, SharePoint, Podcasts, Social Media channels, and others
- Able to work to deadlines and organize resources around a delivery plan
- Organized, methodical, planner, creative thinker, excellent interpersonal skills
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.