Technical Account Manager US CentralChicago, IL, USA - Customer Service
Denodo is looking for a technical, passionate, customer-oriented and hands-on data advocate to join our Customer Success team. You will work hand-in-hand with our customers as the technical focal point. It will be on your shoulders to ensure customers are satisfied and confident in leveraging the Denodo Platform as a key component in their ecosystem.
In this role you will combine tech savviness with relationship management and problem-solving skills. Your mission: enable customers to realize the full potential of their Denodo deployment, removing roadblocks, exploiting platform capabilities, and making things go.
Collaborate closely with Customer Success Manager (CSM), Sales and Customer Services as the TAM has the lead role in implementing the Customer Success Plans (CSP) developed by the CSM. The CSP defines the business outcome, use cases and milestones of the Customer to get a specific use case(s) into production. The output is a Use Case document that describes the Business Problem solved, the Solution Architecture and the Results achieved. The TAM and CSM have responsibility for coordinating the creation and delivery of this document.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate common practices with regards to Denodo usage and implementation.
- Conduct cadence calls to review open issues and escalations with the customer operational team.
- Provide input into account health assessment on technical progress.
- Act as point of contact between customer and Denodo technical teams.
- Coordinate with other teams to achieve account growth, service utilization, and use cases.
- Ensure customers' deployment is documented and understood.
- Identity pain points and training required around product usage.
- Have regular communication and updates on Denodo capabilities.
- Provide product and feature guidance.
- Recommend advisory sessions, entitled/on-demand training.
- Provide point of contact for escalations related to the product.
- Coordinate the management and resolution of support tickets, with both customers and Denodo teams.
- Review enhancement requests with Product Management / Development.
- Ensure successful product feature adoption.
- Encourage and enable platform upgrades and migrations.
Reporting & KPI’s
- Implement and help customer maintain Dashboards to report on Product Adoption and Deployment details
- Maintain Customer relationship map in Salesforce
- Maintain and report on Customer Services Utilization and Training accomplishments
- Goal is to get Customer to consume all Services available to them
- Get all the Customer staff to take all the relevant training classes
Chicago, IL, USA
- University Degree in information systems or computer science (Bachelor or Masters)
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Good technical knowledge about different areas in a data management ecosystem.
Salary range: 130k - 150k yearly base + bonus
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.