Accounts Payable AssistantA Coruña, SPAIN - Finance
As an Assistant in Accounts Payable, you will support the Finance Manager in planning, organizing, and managing the entire process of Purchase to Pay.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes and operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. You are a very hands-on and detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing the accounts payable process of the Company.
- Control and archive accounts payable documentation and maintains historical records.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Collaborate and facilitate the necessary data for reporting and audit purposes.
- Collaborate to ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Collaborate closely with tax specialist in the preparation of relevant tax filings related to Accounts Payable, including transfer pricing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Coruña, SPAIN
- BA/BS degree in Finance and Accounting or Information Technologies specializing in Accounting.
- Two years of work experience in a related field is desirable but not required.
- Languages: Either English, French or German. (At least one of them).
- Highly organized person, with excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills.
- Experience with NetSuite will be a plus.
- Good command of financial systems controls.
- Used to working across global time zones and locations.
- Availability to travel.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.