Business Operations AnalystA Coruña, SPAIN - Analyst
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will provide support to the business in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity of our day-to-day operations.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be an experienced Business Analyst, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Operations Managers and Sales Leadership to enhance the business processes for the company.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth.
- Lead projects effectively to improve our CRM system and data flow.
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance.
A Coruña, SPAIN
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience as Business Operations Analyst, with focus on sales process optimization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Salesforce.com experience is desired.
- Project Lead experience in Salesforce.com is an advantage.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.