Global Payroll AccountantA Coruña, SPAIN - Human Resources
As a Global Payroll Accountant, you will ensure the accuracy of labor cost data and you will coordinate the monthly reconciliation payments with our Finance team. You will support the team to provide required reports on compensation data and also serve as a point of contact for payroll inquiries, aiming to provide excellent customer service to all employees.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Assist Payroll Specialist colleagues by advising on and/or implementing improvements
- Reconcile various labor cost throughout the year including yet not limited to; regular payrolls, compensation payment; stock options; taxes; etc.
- Determination of the need for new labor cost
- Maintain, reconcile and resolve reconciling items for balance sheet accounts
- Ensure controls are properly performed within the payroll process.
- Increase the efficiency and improve the quality of payroll internal controls.
- Coordinate closely with Finance to ensure that payroll cost and other withholdings are reflected accurately and Reconcile payroll data with the accounting team including accruals, advances, benefits costs, bonuses, etc.
- Coordinate payroll funding requests with accounting/treasury department
- Assist with preparation of audits and management reports as needed
- Other duties and special projects, as assigned.
A Coruña, SPAIN
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of professional experience in payroll accounting functions.
- Proficient with Excel and Google sheets (formula, pivot tablet, vlookup etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Other languages will be a plus.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail when working within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and handle constantly evolving priorities
- Excellent analytical skills. Problem-solving mindset.
- Strong confidentiality approach in all assignments and information obtained.
- Sympathy with and understanding of the Software environment.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to work along different time zones.
- Focus on contributing to team success and helping the team win.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.