Denodo is seeking a motivated Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Project Manager who wishes to pursue a successful and gratifying career in a rapidly growing international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to an international environment, and access to senior management.
This position is an exciting opportunity for experienced HR Technology candidates who can analyse problems, make decisions, build credibility and trust while collaborating with others.
The ideal candidate is a team-player, enjoys working in a dynamic, international environment, and has a proven track record in HRIS implementation and management.
This is a full-time position, based in our A Coruna office. Madrid as alternative location may be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
As HRIS Project Manager your mission will be to support the HR team with the implementation, management and administration of the SuccessFactors system.
In close coordination with the HR team and implementation partner you will lead project management initiatives for SuccessFactors Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Reporting, Compensation and Goals/Performance.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Under the direction of HR, lead the completion of HRIS implementation projects and initiatives related to Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Reporting, Compensation and Goals/Performance.
- Translate business requirements into system configuration
- Lead the review, testing and deployment procedures for SuccessFactors releases.
- Partner with the HR team on the generation of daily, monthly, and quarterly reports for Stakeholders.
- Respond to user needs/questions and recommend solutions for recurring system issues.
- Respond to and prioritize HR Technology Help Desk calls in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain system processes, procedures and support documentation.
- Communicate with vendor/partners as needed to complete projects, resolve issues and understand system upgrades/enhancements.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments as required.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Prior HRIS/HR Technology Experience with SAP SuccessFactors ( ideal modules Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Reporting, Compensation and Goals/Performance).
- Strong plus: SAP SuccessFactors Certification (please provide details).
- Previous HR process experience (Compensation, Performance, Recruiting, Onboarding).
- Experience with migration from other systems and integration to other apps/systems.
- Strong project management and analytical skills, strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities while multitasking and aligning activities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English .
- Ability to work independently and willingness to take ownership, research solutions and complete tasks
- Strong confidentiality approach in all assignments and information obtained.
- Experience partnering/communicating with integration partners to resolve issues and make system changes
- Be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the needs of the business.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.