Junior Operations AnalystA Coruña, SPAIN - Analyst
As a Junior Sales Operations Analyst, you will provide support to the business in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity of our day-to-day operations.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Assist in the extraction and validation of data.
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth.
- Document and create knowledge repository for first-tier sales support.
- Maintain and evangelize communication best practices for sales and sales support functions.
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Desirable relevant experience and an understanding of sales operations.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- SalesForce.com experience is desired. Salesforce Lightning knowledge is an advantage.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.