Reporting Analyst LeadA Coruña, SPAIN - Analyst
The Lead Reporting Analyst will help drive critical business decisions by designing reports, conducting analysis and driving analytical capacity within supported departments. They will contribute to the overall improvement of business reporting by maintaining the company's data system to increase the effectiveness and integrity of data reporting, and conducting full lifecycle analysis.
Reporting analysts will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create and maintain metrics and KPI reports to drive growth and identify areas of improvement within region to meet objectives
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support various departments, including Marketing, Sales, Partner Channel Sales, PreSales and Post Sales , in reaching their goals through analysis
- Track and analyze large sets of data to contribute to the development of sales plans and strategies
- Analyze trends and provide modeling and scenarios to improve sales efficiency
- Collaborate with the Operations team members to expand coverage of reliable data and automate recurrent data needs
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to seniorManagement
A Coruña, SPAIN
- Proven working experience as a Business Data Analyst for 5+ years
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize time to meet reporting deadlines
- Skilled in Power BI report authoring and editing, advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, Salesforce reporting and dashboarding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate data analysis
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Ability to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.