Business Intelligence Junior Engineer
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. This position will report to the Head of Technical Unit.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve corporate operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will play a significant role in the growth of the company and maintain cross-functional relationships with business and technical teams to ensure efficiency.
Location: A Coruña, Spain
Duties & Responsibilities
- Training in Denodo Platform will be provided so you will be able to generate internal reports using company business data.
- Perform data analysis on large data sets in a team environment.
- Build and launch new data models that will provide intuitive analytics to the team.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Contribute designing ideas to the front-end development team in order to best visualize analysis results.
- Primary and report developer.
- BI application support and training.
- Work with the team to develop and document analysis plans and related data requirements.
- Debug data quality issues by analyzing upstream sources and resolve or provide plan of action to engineering and/or tech ops team.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML and Web Services APIs.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Salesforce knowledge (or any other CRM tool) is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.