Denodo wants to offer its customers several ways of deploying Denodo Platform based solutions.
One of those ways is providing Denodo Platform as a managed service on hybrid cloud environments with different flavours (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions will be leading the development of this area in Denodo.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Located in Denodo Headquarters A Coruña (Spain), (the core of the product development area is there), the Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions will be reporting to the VP Services & Systems with dotted line to the CTO and also in close collaboration with the Director Product Management.
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions is responsible for the strategic and tactical leadership of the Denodo Services delivered on Cloud: owner of the roadmap while still keeping the fingers on the pulse of day-to-day project activities; with a focus on meeting requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables, ensuring overall stakeholder satisfaction and making a contribution to the overall revenue of the company.
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions is a pivotal role responsible for building and leading cross functional Denodo and Partner teams to ensure successful delivery of Denodo services on Cloud:
- Manage Denodo Services on Cloud roadmap in collaboration with Denodo technical departments.
- Maintain strong relationships with main cloud providers (like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud,...) as advisors and as partners for marketing, evangelization and channel sales actions.
- Collaborate with Denodo executives in defining business strategy, revenue models and go to market initiatives.
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify Denodo partnership and commitment to the customer.
- Focus on customer intimacy – deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by truly understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities.
- Listening to customers closely and delighting them with our user experience and service.
- Attend Q&A sessions with analysts and related third parties to position Denodo in reference solutions for the market.
- Supervise the implementation of the services and their continuous evolution in features.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery.
- Build the needed team to operate globally the services with the appropriate mix among Denodo staff and partner or provider services.
- Be accountable of the budget assigned and the revenue expected.
- Embody company values and provide exemplary leadership.
A Coruña, SPAIN
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions must combine technical expertise with the business vision, have strong communication and relationship management skills, and the curiosity and capacity of learning continuously about technology and market trends.
- Strong technical flavour. A technical degree and MS or MBA.
- End to End Business Management and Operational Excellence. At least 10 years of experience demonstrating management and leadership experience.
- Significant experience leading a services organization or software development organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in international environments.
- English is a must. Additional languages will be a plus.
- Demonstrated relationships with C-level executives.
- Strong Internal and external stakeholder management and communication.
- Transformational thinker and leader... taking the business to the next level through disruptive thinking and innovation.
- People and Organisational leadership.
- Ability to work independently and in a distributed team environment, and to deliver on detail strategy.
- Demonstrated success in consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on profitability.
- Willing to travel around once a month.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.