Finance Manager Global Accounting
As a Finance Manager, you will support the Finance Direction based in Spain in planning, organizing, and controlling all financial aspects of the Global Company.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes and operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. You are a very hands-on and detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Support Global Accounting & Audit and Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Collaborate for preparing and reviewing the accounting and compliance functions of the Company.
- Implement appropriate international accounting standards and understand accounting differences between US GAAP and IFRS.
- Serve as point person of contact for country specific audits with external auditors. Facilitates the annual audit with external auditors.
- Collaborate to ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Experience with NetSuite will be a plus.
Additional Finance Tasks
- Ensure timely and accurate country specific filings.
- Work closely with external tax specialist in the development of appropriate tax strategies and preparation of relevant tax return filings, including transfer pricing.
- Provide guidance to and define training for accounting teams on proper operational accounting processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance and Accounting or Information Technologies specializing in Accounting.
- 5+ years experience in finance fields.
- Strong knowledge and technical skills in applying US GAAP or IFRS will be a plus.
- Experience in a finance role in enterprise software companies with both product and service revenue; SaaS/subscription highly desirable.
- Good command of financial systems controls.
- Proven knowledge of accounting and finance business processes including financial consolidation, record to report, order to cash, procure to pay, cash management and fixed assets.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence and build strong relationships and to work with cross-functional teams.
- Used to working across global time zones and locations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Availability to travel.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.