As an HR Coordinator, you will support the Company in planning, organizing, and controlling all HR administrative aspects of the Company.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant, growing companyand passionate about what we do. The HR Coordinator partners with the human resources team members in our various locations to ensure consistent services and procedures for all employees. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the HR admin team across EMEA and globally as needed, ensure smooth day-to-day operations and administration of the offices.
- Contribute to the development, and ensure consistent compliance of, corporate HR policies and processes across locations.
- Play a lead role in coordinating the administrative aspects related to on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Be primary point-person for all employee queries.
- Coordinate Health & Safety management.
- Supervise payroll function across locations.
- Support the HR department with documentation and paperwork with regards to benefits, policies, leaves, etc.
- Partner with other HR subject matter experts to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team to execute on company-wide HR initiatives.
- Actively coach and mentor direct reports, providing regular feedback and developing employees for wider roles and responsibilities to foster professional growth and development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years experience in HR or business operations, ideally in the Software industry.
- Experience leading and developing a team of HR Admin Professionals.
- Fluent in English, other European languages will be a plus (French or German preferred) with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including benefits, compensation, organizational design, employee relations, performance management, employment law.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism.
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in use of Google Suite and MS Office.
- Experience with HRIS applications.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.