You will be part of Denodo’s Services Engineering team, which provides design, deployment & support for systems, services and requirements in all Denodo locations. The team is also responsible for managing heterogeneous environment, Cloud Infrastructure, Internal IT Infrastructure, web and on-premise applications, etc.
The selected candidate will have specific experience with Linux & Windows Operating Systems and a strong technical orientation, troubleshooting skills & creative in problem solving. Having cloud experience (on AWS, AZURE or Google)will be a Plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide IT Help Desk to corporate end users for resolving inquires or issues.
- Responsible for proactive troubleshooting for the Windows, Linux & Virtualization platforms.
- Perform monitoring and maintenance of overall environment working with experienced team members.
- Perform change controls. Update process documentation and team portals.
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call.
- Manage equipment tracking, internal software and hardware utilization.
- Use scripting languages to automate tasks and gather data.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues.
- Manage the ITAM and ITSM tools.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree relating to information systems or computer science or demonstrated related knowledge and experience.
- Good English level, additional languages will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Experience with Windows, Linux operating system
- Experience in TCP/IP networking, DNS, AD, LDAP, SMTP, IMAP , Linux account management, NFS, iSCSI.
- Scripting knowledge in one of the following languages (Powershell, Shell, Perl, Python) will be a plus.
- Knowledge of systems security & administration will be a plus.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Creativity finding the root cause of issues and providing solutions.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.