IT Infrastructure & Data Security Manager
Love to deal with multiple technologies in complex environments? Ready to advise the modern software engineering practice on pioneer projects?
We invite you to materialize your aspirations in a company where opportunities abound for building an amazing future.
Our customers span all market segments and geographies. And we partner with leading and reputable companies across the globe. This combination makes Denodo a fun and exciting environment to work. A place where your work will have an impact. A place where you're invited to push the boundaries of possibility.
Join an international team in pursuing mastery, value and success in a global environment.
The Systems Engineering team is in charge of operating and evolving global user applications and services, both for internal and external audience; tools for devops teams together with the required environments; and general IT infrastructures and assets.
As a IT Infrastructure & Data Security Manager you will be involved in system design and implementation, process automation, operation and troubleshooting to help improving and supporting the corporate systems.
- Lead corporate systems portfolio to align with the company’s overall technology, product and services strategies
- Lead the partnerships with vendors
- Lead and evolve the IT Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Lead and evolve the corporate data security policies
- Coordinate a global team of system engineers
- Design, plan and implement solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of applications and services
- Execute capacity planning for the infrastructure growth support
- Propose and execute improvements in hardware and software
- Help to automate common task to improve the support workflow
- Plan and test backup, recovery and restore procedures scenarios
- Help maintain Inventory of assets, software and hardware
- Contribute to document architectures, deployments and operations
- Monitor, troubleshoot and tune up our running systems to ensure our SLA meet business requirements
- Being part of the On-call duties to support corporate systems.
A Coruña, SPAIN
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) or proved related knowledge.
- Experience in one or more of virtualization technologies (VMWare Vsphere, VMWare vCenter, VMWare vRealize, OpenVZ, OpenStack).
- Experience working with cloud platforms and marketplaces (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix...).
- Experience in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery management
- Experience in systems security management
- Experience in general security awareness and data privacy compliance (HIPAA, GDPR...).
- Experience working with Monitoring Tools (Zabbix, Nagios).
- Experience working with firewall and VPN deployments.
- Experience working with Web and Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere...
- Experience working with Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working and troubleshooting in server environments (Windows, Linux).
- Experience working with Network protocols and services: IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS.
- Service oriented approach to work.
- Problem solving.
- Self-driven, curious, and keen to learn.
- Experience working with Version Control Tools (Git, Subversion).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies in DevOps environments.
- Scripting experience in one or more of: Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Lua, Java.
- Experience in one or more of Configuration Management tools (puppet, ansible, chef, cfengine, salt).
- Experience working with continuous integration tools (Jenkins...).
- Experience working with containers (Docker...).
- Experience with Big Data solutions (Hadoop...)
- Experience with NoSQL solutions (MongoDB...).
- Experience working with communication solutions (video conferencing, VoIP...).
- Foreign languages.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.