We are looking for engineers for our Technology team, to work as Java Developers in the field of product tool and connector development, in our offices in A Coruña (Spain).
A Coruña, SPAIN
We need people meeting the following requirements:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team worker with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the Java Platform.
- Knowledge of OO Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- Java Web Applications and related technologies, esp. server-side.
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (pref. Maven and git).
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot and/or related technologies.
- Hadoop, Spark and NoSQL Databases.
- Data Governance and Metadata Management systems.
- Business Intelligence tools (Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI...)
- Microsoft Application Development Platform (esp. data access)
- Client-side Web and Mobile technologies.
- Software security techniques and technologies.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.