Denodo is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join our lean and growing Recruiting team. Talent acquisition is a priority for us. The selected candidate will understand the importance of our challenges and play a significant role in the growth of the company, maintaining a close relationship with all departments to ensure efficiencies and success. In this role, you will be responsible for providing qualified candidates to hiring managers for the assigned positions, while ensuring a great interview experience for each candidate you work with.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic organizations, has excellent intercultural skills and a proven track record in Recruiting for a multinational company.
This is a full-time position, based in our A Coruna office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact relating to job postings, requirements and pre-hire onboarding workflows.
- Screen resumes and conduct first stage phone interviews, collating notes and shortlisting for the Hiring team.
- Schedule candidate interviews (phone, virtual, onsite, remote) by coordinating with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Actively source passive talent through various sources (Linkedin Recruiter, networking, referrals, research and other creative methods).
- Ensure interview feedback is logged by internal hiring teams.
- Maintain appropriate, timely tracking of candidates as they move through the recruiting process within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Support other recruiting-related administrative tasks as necessary.
- Focus on contributing to team success and helping the team win.
A Coruña, SPAIN
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in the software industry is desired.
- Fluency in English. Other languages (German, French, Italian) will be a plus.
- Active sourcing experience, knowledge of LinkedIn as a tool to source talent is an advantage.
- Experience telephone interviewing candidates and the ability to assess their suitability for different positions.
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner.
- Articulate, proactive and great communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Sympathy with and understanding of the world of Software.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.