Technician for QA Testing and Development
We are looking for technicians for our Technology team, to work as part of the QA team of our products, creating and executing both automated and manual tests using Java and SQL, in our offices in A Coruña (Spain).
A Coruña, SPAIN
We need people meeting the following requirements:
- Vocational Training degree (Ciclos Formativos Formación Profesional) in Computer Science / Communications area.
- Team worker with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the Java Platform
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- Java Web Applications and related technologies, esp. server-side.
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (pref. Maven and git).
- Good english skills
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.