Business Development Representative NEMEALondon, UNITED KINGDOM - Business Development
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in collaboration with our sales and marketing team, focused on exceeding goals in enterprise level B2B environments. The selected candidate will be a high achiever, marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Regional VP of Sales.
Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and strategies to take their career and the company to the next level. You will play a key role within our North Europe Sales organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Uncover & qualify prospective customer needs, understand business processes, identify opportunities, understand requirements, and ascertaining potential areas for Denodo to add value.
- Researching target companies and key decision makers to identify their business challenges and need for Denodo solutions.
- Effectively introduce and represent the Denodo product.
- Write compelling emails and tell engaging stories that leave prospective customers wanting to learn more about the value our product delivers.
- Scheduling opportunities to engage with prospects and members of the Denodo sales team.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing to continuously improve our lead generation and follow up process.
- Ability and capacity to qualify the account for short- and medium-term opportunities.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Desired Skills & Experience
- A results-oriented mind set.
- 2-5 years of experience in telemarketing, customer service, inside sales, business development or sales development with enterprise software or high-tech products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, additional languages (Swedish or Dutch) will be a plus.
- Superior outbound calling, prospecting and lead generation skills.
- Strong ability to explain concepts and superior listening, phone and written communication skills.
- The ability to lead prospects to understand how our solution can solve their paint points and deliver value to their business.
- Sincere interest in people and a high degree of comfort communicating with senior level executives via various mediums (social, email, phone and video)
- The patience and persistence required to make multiple attempts to reach a target.
- A keen ability to think on your feet, learn quickly, and embrace changes.
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and good computer skills.
- Good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.