Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
As a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of data and reporting platforms and solutions to business key stakeholders enabling them to make data-informed decisions. You will drive the data strategy and manage the day-to-day operations of the BI team.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, innovative and passionate about data. She/he will work across multiple geographies with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, and collaborative, environment and play a significant role in the growth of the company.
This position would be highly suited to a senior BI consultant or developer, who is looking for the next step in her/his career and wants to take on more responsibility and lead a team of BI analysts and developers, and Data engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Business Operations team and senior leaders to deliver an effective reporting, analytics and information delivery framework.
- Identify and define data assets that relate to critical business functions.
- Collaborate with IT team and data owners to ensure data accessibility and delivery.
- Analyze end-user reporting requirements and develop reports and dashboards as per business requirements.
- Lead the design and development of data models; identify interconnections to drive efficiency and global alignment.
- Control the quality of the data that is reported.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Lead and mentor the BI team.
- Coach business users on best use of BI infrastructure.
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience managing global BI projects and teams and delivering projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Proven expertise in data modelling and data quality management.
- Good understanding of BI development life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or similar.
- Solid understanding of BI trends.
- Understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems from both operational and analytical points of view is considered a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to influence business stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with globally distributed team members.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.