Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated and dedicated individual to join the marketing team in EMEA. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing in EMEA, the selected candidate will own the marketing for Denodo in the North EMEA region and manage the success of our go-to-market efforts in that area.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Able to plan, execute and optimise local marketing campaigns and programs (events, email marketing campaigns, webinars, etc.) to generate new leads and nurture existing ones.
2. Able to work independently using Marketing Automation and CRM tools (campaign set up, email marketing programs, campaign analysis, lead management, lead review, etc.).
3. Generate tangible business results and return on investment for every delivered campaign based on the defined campaign plans.
4. Integrate and repurpose globally created content into effective marketing activities and programmes in North EMEA, which includes UK, The Nordics and Benelux area.
5. Partner with colleagues in other regional marketing functions to assure seamless execution of all programs and campaigns that achieve ambitious and measurable success.
6. Collaborate with marketing communications team and support local analyst and press relations activities, and customer advocacy.
7. Maintain an interactive relationship with product marketing to localize the content for the regions and support sales and demand generation efforts with localized content.
8. Collaborate closely with the sales team to understand the local market drivers as well as to ensure full visibility and reporting of campaigns.
Be a champion and guardian of Denodo´s identity and brand in the North EMEA region, ensuring message positioning, tone of voice, visual identity is consistent and in-line with global brand guidelines across all channels and in all activities
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Knowledge & Skills:
1. BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or Marketing areas. MBA a plus.
2. Substantial experience in marketing (5+ years), with a successful track record of creating and evaluating offers, programs and campaigns.
3. Strong demand generation marketing experience with the ability to nurture customer opportunity through to qualified leads.
4. Proven knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo) tools.
5. Knowledge of digital marketing including search, social and online nurture journeys.
6. Able to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
7. Experience with technology solutions in a business-to-business environment. Preferably familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software and web-based technologies.
8. Relationship focused with the ability to listen, contribute and influence within the local sales team and other regional stakeholders.
9. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
10. Native English speaker. Foreign language skills a plus, especially languages applicable to EMEA markets.
11. Ability to multi task in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality.
12. Team player, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
13. Available to travel internationally when needed (10%)
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.