Denodo is looking for a creative, focused, well-organized and highly-motivated individual to drive their Partner and Channel Sales in UK and Northern Europe. This individual will win, maintain, and expand relationships with channel, reseller, and systems integrator / consulting partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The role carries an Indirect / Influenced Sales quota and requires working closely with marketing to drive joint demand-generation and with Direct Sales colleagues in the field to accelerate opportunities through partners.
Operating at a strategic level, the candidate will help create new programs and incentives to grow partner ecosystem for sales and services that meet the needs of both partners and customers, so this position is not routine.
Partner Recruitment, Enablement, Development
- Proactively recruits new qualified partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs, gaps and requirements to be successful on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with other company teams to deliver adequate partner training for business and technical skills.
- Helps partners to develop solutions for /with Denodo DV to address client’s needs and further penetrate the market
Partner Sales Planning and Execution
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including direct sales, marketing, support, services, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territory and partner accounts.
- Assists partners in their customer engagements to help position, promote and sell Denodo.
- Builds a strong partner pipeline through co-marketing programs, account mapping of company and partner.
- Provides regular governance, reporting, and management of indirect and joint/co-selling activities.
General Partner Management
- Manages potential channel conflict with other partners or sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Monitors performance of partners and coaches them to higher levels of success.
- Assists the global Partner Channel and Sales unit in developing efficient partner processes and workflows, company and partner performance reporting, partner marketing and support activities to enhance the partner program.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota (Indirect / Partner Sourced Sales) in the territory. Achieves intermediate metrics for partner-driven sales activity, client meetings, and opportunities.
- Develops and executes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Achieves assigned goals for growing Denodo-certified consultants in partner firms.
- Reports to the SVP in Strategy & Business Development Group
- Enlists the support of territory direct sales, inside sales, marketing, service resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and customer management as appropriate.
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA or higher degree
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with a strong focus on indirect sales and channel development for a software company.
- Track record of results-oriented sales and partner management that sets and achieves metrics for partner recruiting, enablement, opportunity generation, revenue.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the workings of reseller, systems integrator and consulting ecosystem. Past relationships and network is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts both within and outside the company.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential
- Willingness to travel around 25-50%.
- Be a team worker with a positive attitude.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.