Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated marketer in NEMEA to join the expanding partner marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for managing partner marketing efforts with system integration partners to drive pipeline generation and acceleration and ensuring partner/channel sales and marketing goals and targets are met through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for developing the regional partner marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and generate leads both with and through partners.
Your goal is to design and execute a regional and scalable partner marketing program, establish efficient working relationships with global marketing teams, and drive effective engagement with key global/regional partners.
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully:
- Work with systems integration partners and Denodo’s partner/channel sales managers in the region to develop and execute co-marketing activities including sponsorship of tradeshows/third-party events, Denodo-partner events, workshops/hands on labs, webinars, email campaigns with the intent to generate leads, both with and through partners.
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship/involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, and virtual summits (e.g., Denodo DataFest and Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
- Own and maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology/services perspective.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization and Denodo, and generate leads.
- Own, develop, and disseminate partner branding, blog, and press release guidelines.
- Ensure leads are uploaded to the CRM system in time and assigned to and followed up by partners, and monitor lead conversion progress.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs. Measure and analyze campaign and marketing success.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, and solution.
- Plan and execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Partner Days, Boot Camps, partner enablement sessions, etc.) within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Use online mediums, google ads, and leverage corporate web to support the recruitment of partners.
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos and quotes for building brand awareness.
- Strong involvement in the internal development of partners - recruitment and enablement programs.
- Create and release global partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters and lead nurture alerts.
- Work with partners to develop and issue press releases, media alerts, and bylined articles.
- Work with partners to develop blogs and videos that can be posted on Denodo’s website, blogsite (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners’ blogsites.
- Promote the joint partner participation and branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, and Google Drive.
- Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
- Work within a team of Marketing professionals and collaborate with other departments, like Partner and Channel Sales and Business Development Representatives to develop and enhance strategies.
- Develop program strategy and execution plan in collaboration with other members of the Partner Marketing team.
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximizing all opportunities and investment.
London, UNITED KINGDOM
- BA/BS degree with minimum 5+ years’ experience in B2B partner marketing (with a focus on demand generation) at a software company. MBA preferred.
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to use partners to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Experience organizing marketing campaigns and field marketing events involving partners to generate leads.
- Proven history of working with the global and regional systems integrators to influence them to conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads through them.
- Experience creating and reporting on events using Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing including search, social and online nurture journeys.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail. Fluency in German language is a plus.
- Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and various Webinar platforms is required.
- Available to travel internationally when needed.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.