Sales Enablement Content Development ManagerLondon, UNITED KINGDOM - Sales
Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, the Content Development Manager supports the sales enablement function by ensuring the proper execution of the strategy, development, and delivery of appropriate content (PPT, webinar, DOC, video, sale kits, ….) for use internally and externally by the sales organization. Internal content support knowledge development of the product we sell and how we sell it.
Content assets are used from initial onboarding to the development of expertise subject areas such as industry or use-case specific. External content is collaboratively crafted with the support of other departments and are intended to be used to help communicate the software solution’s value proposition to prospects and help the sales representative to further their relationship with the prospect.
The Content Development Manager works collaboratively with subject matter experts from the Sales Enablement Team members, marketing, product management, and other departments to ensure that deliverables meet expectations and standards for enablement. In particular, the Content Development Manager works alongside the Content Lifecycle Manager and Learning and Development Manager roles to ensure that content meets the required expectations for value and standards for content management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Is responsible for the planning, requirements definition, development, and validation of enablement content
- Is responsible for the design, building, execution, monitoring, and documentation of content management and related activity governance processes
- Works alongside the team to coordinate their contribution to the development of content
- Actively seeks out content from other departments (Marketing, Product, …) that can be re-purposed for the requirements of enablement
- Works in close collaboration with the Learning and Development Manager in order to best fulfill enablement requirements
- Assists in the delivery of content when required for its delivery
- Understanding what the sales organization needs in terms of content to help them to become onboarded, enabled and high-performing
- Ensures that the value of deliverables is perceived by the sales organization and the prospect
- Identifies key required content that is needed to support the customer’s journey
- Identifies key required content that is needed to support the buying process
- Sets the tone, templates, standards and best practices to be used in the development of content
- Identifies gaps and qualifies opportunities for asset development, both for enablement and marketing purposes
- Designs and produces content that help different buyer personas to create relationships with sales representatives
- Consults regularly with the business stakeholders on requirements and performance of the content delivered in order to improve the quality of content, and the efficiency of their delivery
- Embraces and contributes to Denodo’s company values
London, UNITED KINGDOM
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Marketing or other relative qualification
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Experience in customer facing roles such as marketing, selling
- Knowledge of how software companies operate
- Knowledge of data integration analytics, warehouse, BI, Big Data, AI and other such technologies a plus (this is not a technical role, however, a general understanding of the technology and the business value it brings is required)
- Ability to formulate simply and succinctly, complex technical and organizational information
- Excellence in written and oral presentation in English, fluency in other languages also desirable
- Experience of developing written, video and audio assets such as case studies, sales presentations, marketing collateral, videos, podcasts, and other
- Experience in event management, hosting meetings, animating audio and video presentations such as podcasts, educational videos, …
- Ability to plan resources to meet deadlines
- Team player, customer success focused, comfortable communicator
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.